With the improvements made with the Keurig 2.0 systems you now have the option of brewing the standard single cup, or a full carafe. Now your Keurig can work great for yourself, and for when you have a group over. The carafe will brew up to 30 oz of dark and rich coffee.
Perfect to share with friends, or for those rough days where you know it’s going to take a lot of coffee to get you moving…...like basically every Monday.
The options are great, but the question still remains, which Keurig brewer is right for you?
8 brew sizes from 4 ounce to 32 ounce carafes
2.4" Black and White Touch
2" Color Touch
4 to 10 oz. (single cup) or 2 to 5 cup Carafe
2.8" Color Touch
6 oz., 8 oz., 10 oz.
One Touch With Button Controls
The evolution the Keurig brewer system has no doubt shaken up the coffee market over the last few years. No longer do you have to brew a big pot of coffee every morning when you only need a cup or two. Nor do you have to wait as long for your machine to brew and deliver to you the much need caffeine jolt you need to start your day. Keurig machines have significantly cut down on the brewing time for a cup of coffee, making all the coffee addicts shout for joy.
The options are great, but the question still remains, which Keurig brewer is right for you. It can be difficult finding that perfect balance of selecting a machine that has all the features you want, within a price point you are comfortable with. No one wants to pay for more than they need.
We have done the difficult work for you by taking our time to research all of the differences in Keurig models so you are equip to make the right choice. See below as we lay out our assessment and review of each model so you can determine which one fits your coffee needs.
- Smart and simple. Compared to other models with color display, the touch display on Keurig K350 is black white.
- Has 8 brew sizes from 4 ounce to 32 ounce carafes.
- Comes with a water filter kit and a strength control for brewing your coffee. This way you can adjust the richness of your coffee depending on your mood.
- K350 has a water reservoir of 60 ounces. The smallest compared to other models.
The K400 has an “Auto Off” function ensures safety if you forget to turn off the machine. Most importantly, it has a strength control setting to make your coffee bolder.
- It is priced relatively lower than other models and does what it is supposed to.
- It is a feature-filled programmable brewer that makes you 4-cup carafe with the convenience of brewing a single cup.
- This model has a 70 ounce water reservoir.
- It has programmable controls which allow you to customize your beverages.
All these functions to give you the best coffee experience. You can also get the thermal carafe, an optional accessory that allows you to bring your hot beverage anywhere you go.
This machine gives you the option to choose how strong or mild and how hot or cold you want your coffee to be.
- This machine will give you a nice brewed cup of coffee in a minute.
- Has a larger water reservoir of 80 ounces
- Touch Screen Features
Another added bonus is the night light. Well, you never know when you will need to make a hot beverage at night.
If you consider yourself a rookie in the coffee making and Keurig business, this one is the perfect machine for you.
- Brews your coffee in under a minute.
- It comes with a 45 ounce water reservoir and can make you the perfect cup of tea, hot cocoa, and other beverages of your choice.
- It has an Auto-Off feature and a removable drip tray to keep things nice and neat.
While you need to find out about the differences in Keurig models, this one by far is one of the more affordable models that will introduce you to coffee making the Keurig way.Besides, you don’t really want to splurge on a big Keurig machine and later on decide this is not the one for you.
We find that the Keurig K 400 really fits the bill by giving the best blend of features and affordability.
It has everything you will possibly need, plus a few nice bonuses. In our test we have found that this brewer consistent delivered excellent coffee cup after cup. You can of course move up or down in the available brewers, as with the differences in Keurig models there may be a better fit for you. But for the average coffee drinker we have found the K400 to be a fitting and popular choice.
So, have you decided which Keurig Brewing System is best for you?